Finding a Tax Lawyer In Ottawa & Area
Looking for a Tax Lawyer in Ottawa? Our experienced tax litigation lawyers can help represent you in each stage of your tax dispute and at all levels of court.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Finding a Tax Lawyer in Ottawa Area
Our tax lawyers regularly represent individuals and corporate clients in Ottawa at all stages of tax disputes. Trust us to represent you in meetings with the CRA, at all levels of court (including the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal), and to resolve your tax situation.
Our tax lawyers practice exclusively in the areas of tax litigation and dispute resolution.
Tax situations can get very complex, and very serious, quite quickly. If the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has contacted you regarding tax debt, your response is critical. You not only need to respond promptly, but also correctly. Even a small mistake can be very damaging. This is why working with tax professionals (such as a tax lawyer in the Ottawa area) is strongly advised.
- Our team has the experience and knowledge needed to resolve your tax situation in the most favourable way possible.
- A tax lawyer ensures that your rights are respected and protected at every step of the process, providing lawyer-client privilege so that you can freely discuss your tax issue with your lawyer.
- We offer a free consultation with our tax experts to discuss your situation.
At Farber Tax Solutions, we offer comprehensive tax solutions to clients within Ottawa and all throughout Canada. In addition to our tax lawyers, our team is also comprised of accountants and ex-CRA professionals that work diligently to resolve your tax situation. Our team covers all aspects of Canadian tax law, including tax evasion, tax investigations, domestic and international income tax, GST, HST and provincial sales tax cases.
Working with a Tax Lawyer
One situation where a tax lawyer is critical is in the case of undisclosed income. In recent years, the CRA has been cracking down on individuals and companies that have failed to properly disclose all income. The CRA can even seek criminal tax evasion charges if the agency believes that willful action occurred to avoid disclosing all of income in order to avoid taxes.
A tax lawyer will not only determine the best course of action for your tax situation, but will also make sure that your rights are always protected at every step of the way.
Working with Farber Tax Solutions
Farber Tax Solutions can help resolve your tax situation. Trust our tax lawyers and tax professionals to deal with your issues and protect your rights.
- We will work to fully understand your situation and determine the best course of action going forward
- We can communicate and negotiate with the CRA to alleviate your tax problem
- We have successfully represented individuals and corporate clients across Canada in all levels of court
- We offer a free consultation with our team, which includes tax lawyers, accountants, and ex-CRA professionals.
Farber Tax Solutions Helps You at Every Step of the Way including:
- 1| Organizing: We analyze all documents and communication, to fight the CRA on your behalf
- 2| Audits: We assist you with audits and ensure proper conduct by tax authorities
- 3| Appeals: We can prepare a Notice of Objection, clarifying your standing with the CRA
- 4| Litigation: We represent you at all levels of court