Finding a Tax Lawyer In Montreal
Looking for a Tax Lawyer in Montreal? Find a tax lawyer who will review your tax situation, communicate directly with the CRA and represent you in court as needed to resolve your tax situation. Our tax lawyers can help you fight the CRA.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Working with a Tax Lawyer in Montreal and Beyond
If you have a tax issue, if the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is calling, and if you need someone to help you, trust a tax lawyer from Farber Tax Solutions. Working in affiliation with Farber Tax Law, we can help you with CRA dispute resolution and tax litigation. We provide comprehensive tax solutions, no matter what your issue may be. The team at Farber Tax Solutions has the experience and skill needed to:
- Accurately review your tax situation, use the facts at hand and detailed knowledge of tax law and CRA processes to determine the best course of action, and represent you in court and in meetings with the CRA.
- Respect your rights and make sure that your rights continue to be respected at every step of the process.
- Provide you with legal representation, including strict lawyer-client privilege, so you can freely discuss all tax issues with your tax lawyer.
Dealing with the CRA is difficult, and the potential ramifications of making a mistake can be very serious. Don’t risk it alone. Contact Farber Tax Solutions today to discuss your tax situation and your options with our expert team.
The Benefits of a Tax Lawyer
A tax lawyer in Montreal and area can help you understand complex CRA polices and processes, successfully navigate these processes, communicate with the CRA directly, and resolve your tax issue. Our tax lawyers can represent you in meetings with the CRA as well as in all levels of tax court, including the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal. Our team has extensive experience in managing audits, appeal disputes, notional assessments, tax investigations, and many other tax issues. We work to resolve problems effectively and handle the CRA for you. Working with a tax lawyer Montreal and region is even more important in situations of undisclosed income (including undisclosed foreign income). The CRA has been cracking down on those who the agency believes have not accurately reported their income on their tax returns. If the agency believes that you purposely avoided disclosing all of your income to avoid paying taxes, it can seek federal tax evasion charges against you. These charges are incredibly serious and can result in large financial penalties, a criminal record, and even potential prison time. If you are in this situation – or any other situation where the CRA is investigating your taxes and considering filing charges against you (or if charges have already been filed against you) – you’ll need to speak with a Montreal tax lawyer right away. Contact us today.
Trust Farber Tax Solutions as your Tax Lawyer
At Farber Tax Solutions, our team is made up of tax lawyers, ex-CRA professionals, and accountants with years of experience in tax law, CRA processes, dispute resolution, and much more. Trust the Farber team to:
- Review your situation and help you understand what you are faced with
- Provide you with keen insight and recommend and implement a proven strategy for dealing with your situation
- Negotiate with the CRA on your behalf to resolve your issue
- Represent you in court as well as in meetings with CRA officials
Farber Tax Solutions Helps You at Every Step of the Way including:
- 1| Organizing: We analyze all documents and communication, to fight the CRA on your behalf
- 2| Audits: We assist you with audits and ensure proper conduct by tax authorities
- 3| Appeals: We can prepare a Notice of Objection, clarifying your standing with the CRA
- 4| Litigation: We represent you at all levels of court