Director, Farber Tax Law *
Cris Best is the Director at Farber Tax Law and leads the legal practice. He practices exclusively in tax litigation and dispute resolution for all areas of taxation including income tax, GST/HST and provincial tax issues. Among other things, Cris’ experience includes dealing with tax audits, objections, tax court appeals, federal court judicial reviews, voluntary disclosures, requests for taxpayer relief, and CRA collections action. He also has extensive knowledge in the area of Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED).
- Osgoode Hall Law School, JD
- Simon Fraser University, BA, Political Science
- Parts I & II of the CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Ontario Bar Association
- The Canadian Tax Foundation
*Farber Tax Law is an independent tax law firm affiliated with Farber Tax Solutions Inc.
Years of Ex-CRA Experience
*Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results and the amount recovered will vary according to the facts in individual cases.
We Help Clients Across Canada